This one is for the chic, the tastemakers and the lowkey ones who effortlessly own the room. The honey, cinnamon, and cardamom flavor notes alone make this one of our favorites. If we could be an iced coffee, we would be an Iced Constantine.
- 6 cups dark roast brewed coffee. We recommend our sampler pack to find your perfect cinnamon flavor.
- 4 cinnamon sticks, crushed or broken into small pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 2/3 cup honey Ice cubes Half-and-half, milk, or 2%
- Mix together the coffee and cinnamon sticks.
- Using the coffee-cinnamon mixture and the water, brew coffee by your customary brewing method.
- Add the cardamom and honey to the hot coffee and stir until the honey dissolves. Cover and chill.
- To serve, fill tall glasses with ice cubes. Pour about 2/3 cup chilled coffee into each glass. Pass the half-and-half or milk.